What are the advantages and disadvantages of solid wood children’s learning tables and chairs?
Children’s learning tables and chairs are a furniture provided for children to learn. In order to facilitate children’s daily learning, some people will buy a table and chair in the child’s room or comfortably. What are the advantages and disadvantages of solid wood children to learn tables and chairs? Because the product is solid wood, Parents are worried that it will be maintained after a long time of damage. How to maintain the solid wood of children’s learning table and chairs?
1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of solid wood children to learn tables and chairs
1. The advantages of solid wood children to learn tables and chairs
All materials of solid wood tables and chairs are natural materials that are not processed again. They do not use artificial boards. The surface of the table and chairs can generally see the real texture of the wood, simple and calm, and occasionally the surface of the tree knot looks fresh and natural because there is no in the world without the world. There is no in the world. Two exactly the same trees, so each product is unique. The natural characteristics of wood, such as mineral lines, changes in color and texture, and needles make tables and chairs more natural beauty. It is an excellent choice for children, and it is better for the body and looks good.
2. Disadvantages of solid wood children to learn tables and chairs
There are many requirements when using solid wooden tables and chairs. It is like that the sun cannot be irradiated. It cannot be too cold or overheated. The environment that is too dry and humid is not good for solid wood tables and chairs. If you do n’t pay attention during use, frequent switching of air conditioners causes too much temperature and humidity, and even qualified solid wood tables and chairs will deformed and cracking. It can be said that no matter what kind of wood is used and how sophisticated the workmanship is, it is difficult to avoid these problems. For naughty children, they can’t avoid collision. In addition, the components of solid wood tables and chairs are usually combined with tenon structures and adhesives. The finished products are generally not disassembled. Moving is particularly troublesome.
2. How to maintain the solid wood of children’s learning tables and chairs
1. Pay attention to the cleaning and maintenance of the surface of the table and chair. Wipe the surface with a soft and soft cloth regularly with a cotton dry cloth. After each time of use, use the wet cotton shredded in the wiping of moisture to clear the dust at the corner of the table and chair, and then use the clean dry soft cotton cloth wipe.
2. Avoid removing stains with alcohol, gasoline or other chemical solvents. If there are stains on the surface of the table and chairs, do not rub it hard. You can use warm tea to remove the stains gently. After the water is volatilized, apply a little light wax on the original part, and then gently wipe it.
3. Avoid scratching hard objects. When cleaning, do not make the cleaning tool touch the solid wooden tables and chairs. Pay attention to it. Do not let the hard metal products or other weapons collide with furniture to protect the marks on the surface.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of solid wood children to learn tables and chairs? After seeing solid wood children to learn tables and chairs, parents can also consider whether it is suitable for their children when buying tables and chairs. How to maintain the solid wood of children’s learning tables and chairs? Buying solid wood furniture requires more care in maintenance, otherwise it will be troublesome if there is a problem.