If you understand this article, you can master the method of laying marble at the bottom of the fish tank
With the improvement of living standards and the increase in living pressure, many people will choose to raise a tank of fish in the office or home, which can not only add some vitality and relieve stress. The fish tank is the basis of the fish tank. Some people choose to buy a high -standard fish tank on the market. Some people choose to make one self -made one because they can’t buy the good -looking fish tank. Today, I will share with you a “about paving marble on the bottom of the fish tank (laid marble (marble laid marble ( Methods of tiles, floor tiles) and glue “.
The following is the method of the author’s personal cylinder by the author [Kowloon Dream]. I hope it can help everyone! If you do n’t take too many photos during the cylinder, you will try your best to let everyone understand at a glance!
Basic situation of the fish tank:
The size of the fish tank is 1240x615x650 (long X width X height, millimeter), which depends on the size of the floor tile (600*600), and the 2 floor tiles are stitched to 1200×600.
The bottom glass of my tank is 1216, so why not 1240? Because the thickness of the two -sided glass and the distance between the gum and the ground tiles and the glass, this should not be difficult to imagine. If you don’t understand, you can consult the author on the dragon’s neighbor!
Playing marble and gum method:
1. Put the glass clean to the floor cabinet first, and then turn the floor tiles over to the aquarium (remember to apply it evenly), stick it to the bottom glass,
Up and down to the left
Leave a gap of 5 mm in the connection with the glass (the gap left here is preparing to make glue, and it is also a layer of dual insurance).
2. After the second floor tiles are evenly glued, the gap is reserved as above, and the gap is reserved and pasted on the bottom glass. Paste the second
Back and forth
The gap of 5 mm is reserved, and a 2 mm gap should be reserved between the left floor tiles. If you are not in your head, find 2 DVD discs fixed with glue and stuff it in it, 2 floor tiles
3. After the right side tile is pasted, it can be directly glued at 2 mm gaps. (If the glue overflows out, you can stick to the beautiful gong paper to protect the floor tiles on both sides. When making glue, first flatten the glue head into a duck -billed shape, and then gently insert it into the gap of 2 mm. Note that it is about 45 degrees angle. Until full.
4. Find a series of unused cards such as telephone IC card, UnionPay card, or liter gold card to collap the overflowing glue.
5. When the glue is not dry, tear off the beauty paper quickly, and then use the method of the bottom to fix all the glass.
6. All glass and glass are reserved at the junction of 2 mm. It is recommended to use 2 DV discs and insert it into the gap. After checking, all the gaps are pre -checked
The gap between 2 mm, fix the right angle clip of the edge of the front, left and right glass with the corners and corners, and then start to fill the gap in the gap.
7. Keep the glue method: I am the bottom gap of the first layer. It is recommended to find someone to help you watch whether the glass is filled with glue. It is also inserted into the 2 mm gap of the flat -headed gel port. It will be tired here to prepare, because this glue seam also has a large gel seam between the floor tiles and the glass. So do n’t rush to fight the gums of the surroundings after playing, first fill up the large glue seam above with glue. Here you can change the relatively large glue head. Don’t be too big or too big, it will waste glue.
After full full, use the card to scrape it, add a bit, and finally stick the artworks around the floor tiles before the glue, so that the glue will not be used everywhere.
My bottom glass is 12 mm thick, and the thickness of the floor tiles is 10 mm+22 mm thick aquarium when it is up. This will supplement a layer of glue with a width of 5 mm and a height of 10 mm after the bottom glass is filled with glue. Very firm.
One of the floor tiles can prevent the fawn of the arowana, and the other can be used for enhanced glue. The third can be used as the bottom pull, which is really practical.
When the rubber seam is erected around, it is also best to find someone to watch it outside. Just scrape the rubber with a card out of the rubber seam, so that a tank will be done quickly.
I hope this article can help you. If you have a better way, please give me more pointers.
If you do n’t understand the article, you are welcome to communicate with the authors [Kowloon Dream]!