Sad! 13-year-old boy playing with the phone fast food restaurants, stiff body suddenly died! Many people have this habit

0 Comments

Source: Guangzhou Daily

Many people have had the experience of playing mobile phone charger plugged

I think there is a problem

Can a few days ago

Place in Nanchang Castle Peak Road Wallace fast-food restaurant scene

Surprising

Sad! 13-year-old boy playing with the phone fast food restaurants, stiff body suddenly died! Many people have this habit

At 15 o’clock on August 16, in Nanchang Castle Peak Road Wallace fast-food restaurant

Two age boys are dining

Liu is playing among boys in green phone

Can be glimpsed from the monitor screen

Charging the phone line plugged into the seat on the side of the outlet

Charging cable is connected to the phone

Sad! 13-year-old boy playing with the phone fast food restaurants, stiff body suddenly died! Many people have this habit

Just when Liu play phone, suddenly stiff body down on the seat

Next to the students and other dining guests found wrong

Liu rushed to hospital

Sad! 13-year-old boy playing with the phone fast food restaurants, stiff body suddenly died! Many people have this habit

After the hospital two hours, this year it was 13-year-old Liu died

Liu expressed sister

The doctor had told her rescue

Brother who signs an electric shock

Sad! 13-year-old boy playing with the phone fast food restaurants, stiff body suddenly died! Many people have this habitSad! 13-year-old boy playing with the phone fast food restaurants, stiff body suddenly died! Many people have this habit

The boy’s sister Liu: “mobile phone is good, did not burn, the data lines are good, the charger is able to charge in their own downstairs to buy non-original lines.”

Sad! 13-year-old boy playing with the phone fast food restaurants, stiff body suddenly died! Many people have this habit

Liu used socket

Store has been sealed with a transparent plastic

Reporters asked the clerk incident cases

The other said was not on the scene

The specific reasons for the accident is still under investigation

Charging time playing mobile phone

Actually so much hidden dangers?

Look at these incidents

Indeed we vigilant enough to make up!

July 11, 2018 morning, Henan Fengqiu County Township Guo Village Jinglonggong an ordinary small farm courtyard, 12-year-old brother and 9-year-old little brother Rui not sleep, my brother was watching TV, my brother holding the phone to play after the game, the phone battery died, the younger brother readily connected to the charger ready to continue playing.

At this point, make a powerful current of 9-year-old Rui trembling, his brother found his brother an electric shock, he quickly pulled a hand to his brother, but a bit heavy electric shock, after the grandfather and emergency disconnect gates wake, 9 years old small Rui not breathing.

Around at 12:30 on May 10, 2016, Guangxi Liuzhou, a cafe, a 18-year-old student in the Internet application of a sudden shock when the computer is charging cell phone access, the student on the spot fell to the ground unconscious. 120 arrived, the student had died.

为何Charging time playing mobile phone会触电?

First we have to figure out the problem

Why the phone when charging will leak

In general

Not a single case of shock condition occurs during charging can cause the phone

But also set up a series of cases appear

“Mobile electric shock five elements.”

1. leakage charger, the phone leads to dangerous voltage 5V power supply ground terminal;

2. The phone has a metal film or a metal edge, and side and the ground metal is connected;

3. Human touch the metal edge, and the rest of the body and the ground, the ground circuit is formed;

4. leakage protection at home fail, or not at all;

5. risk of electric shock, no power outage and promptly rescue the vicinity.

Charging the fly premise equipment

While charging the phone can

While using

Our ordinary life, household socket voltage is 220V, the human body is the highest safe voltage 36V, the phone’s charging voltage is 5V, and played the role of mobile phone charger is 220V AC to 5V DC. If the charger is no problem, the phone usually does not cause an electric shock.

1. Use the original charger

As a strong electric charger turn weak equipment, quality is essential, try to use genuine original.

2. Using a laptop’s USB port charging

Laptop with direct current (14 ~ 18V) battery or adapter after conversion, and then outputs DC 5V, high safety factor of such double insurance structure.

3. Use rechargeable treasure

Charging treasure output is pure DC security.

4. The plastic shell phone

The metal shell phone to install insulating jacket

You can receive calls while charging the phone?

Press control technology standards and business norms, when used in conjunction with the charger should be safe under normal circumstances there is no problem and receive calls while charging. But the market is flooded with a lot of poor quality charger, this charger can not meet the safety requirements, such as soft breakdown prone to danger. Therefore, Xiao Bian suggest that you do not do it!

To pay attention to what the phone is charging?

How someone an electric shock first aid?

When you see someone electric shock, not panic, need to calmly. First, separate from the power electric shock, and then expand aid according to the situation. The more a short time to carry out first aid, the greater the probability of being saved. Experiencing electric shock, we should take such emergency measures:

A, so that the body and charge separation

1, turn off the main power supply, pull or remove the knife switch melt breaker.

2, if the shock is caused by household appliances, may be unplugged

3, using an insulating handle electrician pliers, cut the wires.

4, with an insulating material opened electric shock from a charged body.

Second, the emergency rescue scene

Meet someone electric shock, were reported to 120 at the same time, emergency measures should be taken to the following:

When an electric shock from power, if conscious, so quiet and rest; if serious burns, should be sent to hospital for treatment.

If the victim delirious, but there’s heartbeat breathing, shock should be supine, unlock the clothes to facilitate breathing; the surrounding air to circulate, should be closely observed, and quickly come to the doctor for treatment or sent to hospital for examination and treatment.

If the victim stops breathing, heart temporarily stopped beating, but not really dead, CPR should be rapid.

Including chest cardiac compression cardiopulmonary resuscitation, airway and mouth resuscitation three basic measures. Also, rushed to hospital as soon as possible, the way can not stop the rescue.

Three basic steps how to do?

① chest cardiac compression

The rescuer’s hand on the sternum shock at 1/3, the midpoint of the double nipple, pressing vertically, and the pressing time is equal to the relaxation. Pressing a frequency 100 to 120 per minute, at least 5 cm sternum subsidence.

② airway

To get an electric shock airway, mouth first clear the foreign matter, if there is food, dentures, sputum, blood clots and other foreign matter within the mouth electric shock, electric shock immediately’s head to the side, in rapid succession with a finger or two fingers inserted from the mouth, remove the foreign body from the mouth. Then a hand on the forehead electric shock, another finger to lift up the maxillary bones of the body, with his head into his hands back, base of the tongue will naturally lift to clear the airway.

③ mouth resuscitation

remind

I suggest that you try not to play while charging the phone, especially when we must answer the phone unplug the charger, to avoid the side of the phone while charging, cell phone charger is broken, it is best to buy his first wife charger, to avoid the tragedy.