How to choose stainless steel bread knife? How to avoid the problem of cutting crumbs?
In daily life, tools play a more important role in the kitchen. Stainless steel bread knives are also one of the indispensable kitchenware in most families, but many people do not really understand the bread knife and do not know the functions and characteristics of the bread knife.
Let ’s take a look at the purpose and characteristics of bread knives to enrich your life experience.
How to choose stainless steel bread knife?
1. The knife is flat and smooth, without stains, no forging dental, “not hacking”, no burrs, not pulling hands.
2. The thickness of the knife is said that the dew steel is moderate, the knife mouth is straight but not distorted, and the back of the knife, the head of the knife, the knife, and the grinding are flat.
3. The knife type is beautiful and lightweight. It is used to cut kitchen meat foods, cakes, breads, toasts, factions, fruits, etc.
Touchi Liuyun series bread knife
How to maintain stainless steel bread knife after use?
1. Please clean and dry it with a dry cloth after use. Do not keep the eggplant juice and corrosive juice on the knife.
2. Standing on the traditional grinding knife stone, because the strength is difficult to master, it is easy to damage the tool. It is recommended to use a professional machine to polish.
Precautions for using stainless steel bread knife:
1. Do not touch the sharpness of the blade with your hands.
2. The tool should be placed where children are not easy to contact.
3. Keep a proper distance from the body during use to avoid hurting yourself when you lose your hands. If the kitchen knife slipped accidentally, do not try to pick up with your hands.
4. The kitchen knife should be placed in a clear place to avoid accidentally hurting yourself due to the cover of the cloth. When handing it to others, you should hold the handle, please do not touch the knife body.
5. After the use of the tool, wash it with water. When drying the knife, you should wipe it from the handle to the blade to avoid hurting your hands.
6. Do not mix the tools in the drawer, it is safer to put it in a knife rack.
7. Do not use the kitchen knife as a screwdriver or cans, which will cause the knife to be accidentally damaged.