What equipment is indispensable in the wild camping. How to choose a good helper sleeping bag for spring and autumn camping?
Speaking of sleeping bags, everyone is no stranger. It is absolutely essential when traveling and camping. Many families will buy some sleeping bags for people to live because of relatives and friends. There are many types and styles of sleeping bags on the Internet, and some look very cute. In fact, there are many knowledge about sleeping bags, such as the category of sleeping bags, fillers of sleeping bags, processing methods for sleeping bags, etc. These directly affect the use effect of sleeping bags. Essence Want to go camping with friends after spring? Then learn about the inspection and inspection method of sleeping bags in advance, so that you can choose the right product.
Classification of sleeping bags:
1. There are three main types of sleeping bags on the market, rectangular (also known as envelope type), mummy, and mixed types.
1) The rectangular ones are mainly used in summer, because they are more spacious and comfortable to fall asleep, but the warmth is much worse than mummy. The same temperature -level nursing sleeping bag is much heavier than the other two.
2) Mummy’s sleeping bag occupies an absolute advantage in outdoor sports. Sleeping in mummy can’t turn around arbitrarily, so people with tall figures are not comfortable to use. But because it is absolutely important to keep warm in outdoor, most people choose Mumini reasonably. In addition, Mummy’s weight is the smallest in several sleeping bags.
3) Mixed type is also called semi -long square. It is spacious than Mumini, smaller than rectangular, and is a better compromise.
Test standards for sleeping bags:
1. The main indicator of sleeping bags is the temperature label, which is also called comfortable low temperature. When comfortable and low temperature refers to the lower temperature of the outside world to a certain temperature, most people feel comfortable using the sleeping bag. If the temperature is reduced again, it will feel cold. There are 2 identification methods on the sleeping bag on the sleeping bag. One is to identify an absolute temperature, such as -10 degrees, indicating that the comfortable and low temperature of the sleeping bag is -10 degrees; one is to indicate the temperature range from red to green or blue from red or blue For example, red from 5 degrees, transition to light green at 0 degrees, and transition to dark green at -5 degrees. The significance of this temperature is: 5 degrees warm, 0 degrees appropriate, -5 degrees when it feels very cold. The comfortable and low temperature of this sleeping bag is 0 degrees. It should be noted that comfortable and low temperature is just a relative concept. Sleeping bag products do not have industry associations, there are no industry standards, no domestic standards, nor abroad, and some large brands and research institutions. Comfortable and low temperature. This temperature only has reference significance, and he will vary from person to person and varies from the environment.
2. We examine the sleeping bag from these factors: the type and weight of the filling; the texture of the internal and external materials; functional design; packaging and auxiliary parts.
3. Fill: There are two main types of sleeping bag filling, down and chemical fiber cotton, and there are single -layer fleece sleeping bags.
1) The down is divided into duck down and goose down. The temperature of the goose down is slightly higher than the duck down. There are three main indicators of down: the first indicator is to fill the weight, such as 400 grams of goose down sleeping bag, 1100 grams of duck down sleeping bag. This weight does not mean that the weight of the sleeping bag is the net weight of the down. The amount, down is composed of feather slices and velvet. The feathers have supportive effects, and warmth mainly comes from fine velvet. The percentage of the contaminated content is expressed that the content of the velvet in the 100 -weight unit of the 100 -weight unit is 80 units. The maximum velvet content of duck down is 85 to 90, and the velvet content of goose down can reach 90 to 95; the third indicator is the expansion of the velvet, and the expansion (Fill Power) refers Cube inch, the higher the expansion of the down, the better the warmth of the velvet. Generally, the expansion of domestic duck down is around 450, and the expansion of domestic goose down from 450 to 600. The volume of goose velvet imported from the United States can reach about 95, and the expansion is up to 700 to 800.
Sometimes it is found in the market that is particularly cheap down products, such as 100 yuan per down jacket, 150 yuan a duck down sleeping bag. Such products are generally unavailable. Because there are two indicators that ordinary people cannot inspect on -site: oxygen consumption index and cleanliness. The down need to go through multiple professional cleaning procedures. Some hawkers make the primary down and make it into a finished product. These products cannot be used at all. The simple identification method is to tap the finished product with a wooden stick. I heard that there will be a odor. If it is cleaned, there will be odor in the water. The down itself is a high -quality product. I hope everyone will buy real good products.
2) There are many types of chemical fiber cotton cotton, and the quality is poor. The most ordinary spray cotton, to four -hole cotton, seven -hole cotton, 3m cotton, Polarguard 3D/HV cotton, etc. The filling density is represented by a meg of grams, such as 260 grams/meter square, 320 grams/meter square. Compared with two types of fillings of down and chemical fiber cotton, the degree of down the warmth is higher, and the weight of the weight can be achieved at the same degree of warmth; the degree of heating of chemical fiber cotton is relatively low, the packaging volume is large, and the compression can be poor. Wetness will lose almost all warmth capacity, and it is not easy to dry, so it is often used in the strict mountaineering environment to use the material with water and breathable performance as a down sleeping bag. Chemical fiber cotton has a certain water refusal performance. Moreover, it is fast to dry; the life of down products is very long. It can be used for more than 10 years well, while the life of chemical fiber cotton sleeping bags is only 3 or 4 years.
3) Plusal sleeping bags are sewn with fleece, which can be used as a summer sleeping bag or a sanitary sleeping bag. It can also be used in winter to enhance the warmth effect. According to time experience, a -3 -degree sleeping bag can be kept warm after the fleece sleeping bag.
Internal and external materials
4) Ordinary cotton sleeping bags use polyester or nylon materials, and polyester nylon cloth has a density and texture difference. It is no longer in detail. The demand for the ingredients of the down sleeping bag is very high. It is to ensure that the nylon material with a density of more than 230t is less to ensure the anti -fluff. Many domestic nylon fabrics are not enough to prevent velvet. Manufacturers use the method of adding coating to prevent velvet. This is a very unscientific approach. Because the inner and outer ingredients of the down sleeping bag requires good breathability, otherwise the moisture will gather in the sleeping bag, which greatly reduces the warmth of the down. High -weaving cotton or polyester cotton can also prevent velvet, but it is large and poorly compressed. Generally, it is not used in high -end sleeping bags.
In order to solve the condition of zipper bite cloth, some sleeping bags have added anti -clip treatment in design. For example, a zipper with anti -clamp lining or on both sides of the zipper on the sleeping bag is treated to prevent the fabric. Early sleeping bags are usually a single zipper, which can only be opened from top to bottom and closed from bottom to top. This is inconvenient to adjust the opening of the lower part of the sleeping bag to adjust the temperature. Later sleeping bags mostly use double -headed zippers, so that the zipper can be pulled in both directions.
5. Sleeping bag processing method
1) The current processing method of sleeping bags can be divided into: single -layer (such as: one needle tie) double -layer, stacked tile formula.
2) The so -called one -pin tie type is the simplest method of processing process. During processing, stack the library, fill the charging, and the outer material together, and then sew the three layers together. The needle eye processing with this process is penetrated through three layers, so it is called a pinrse. The biggest disadvantage of this processing process is that the uniformity of cotton is not good, the filling of the stitching line part is relatively thin, and the needle eye parts are easy to transparent. Therefore Essence
3) The dual -layer formula is currently the most widely used processing process. During processing, stitching the library and a layer of filling together, and the fabric is sutured with a layer of filling. Then stack the two layers of sutures together. This craft is not very simple, but the sleeping bag is well -kept warm, and it will not be air -over because of the stitched needle eye.
4) The stacking type is the most complicated type of processing process. When processing, after the filling is sorted out, it is cut into a specified small piece. Essence This process has better warmth, breathable effect and strength, but the processing cost is much higher than the double -layer formula, and it is used on some high -end sleeping bags.
TESTCOO 丨 to start a new era of interconnection testing
More exciting content: TESTCOO-COM test library test global inspection TestCoo