National Day Pentagon Gold Necklace’s compilation diagram
Hi, I haven’t come for a long time, do you want me?
The things have been busy these days, and I have time to share tutorials with you.
Today is the second day of the National Day holiday. Are you at home or blocking at high speeds, or do you go to major tourist attractions?
Even so, I still envy you to have fakes, which is like me, busy!
I want to be a pentagram. The golden beads and golden lines I use accidentally made the golden necklace of the pentagram. It does not look like a real gold.
Never look for my shadow in the beads. (Laughing crying)
Well, not much nonsense, on the tutorial. I’m afraid you can’t see it. Here I use a red line instead.
1. A 60cm 6 -share gold thread penetrates 5 6mm golden beads.
2. Cross the two lines, the short -term up, the long line is down, and the beads are marked, so that everyone can see how to bypass the line.
3. Tour the long line from the middle of 1.5 to the middle of 2.3, and from the back to the middle of 4.5, always use this line to walk around, the other line is not moving
4. From the middle of 4.5 to the middle of 1.2, and from behind to the middle of 3.4, in fact, it is in the middle of the adjacent bead seam, and walk in one direction.
5. Wrap from the middle of 3.4 to the middle of 1.5, and from behind to the middle of 2.3
6, from the middle of 2.3 to the middle of 4.5, and from behind to the middle of 1.2
7. From the middle of 1.2 to the middle of 3.4, and from the back to the middle of 1.5, the line that is around is back to the original position, and a pentagram is formed on both sides.
8. Two wires do a diagonal curl fixed
9. Switch the axis and winding of the two lines and then wrap, and repeat this step to achieve the appropriate length
10. Fold the diagonal roll part, hook the two lines from the two adjacent holes to the opposite side with a hook needle
11. Tighten up after hooking over
12. Then separate these two lines from above to the opposite side, cover the oblique curl part
13. These two lines are fixed with an oblique roll again.
Here I started to change the golden line
14. Take 4 1.2M 6 -shares in the center of the center to do 1cm long diamond knot
15. Make a diamond knot of the same length in the other end. Leave 1-2mm wide in the middle of the King Kong knot
16. Putting into a pendant, the lines on both sides are used as a shaft in the short -term. The long lines do one -way flat tie on the axis.
17. The remaining lines are made of four braids and fixed with snake knots. Four braids make about 30cm long each, and the specific length is determined by pressing the size of the head circumference
18. The last 4 lines are put into 1 4mm golden bead, fixed with snake knots again, cut off the excess line head cut off
19. Use the excessive coil cut from the cut, and take a 60cm long 6 -share line to make a flat knot on the circle.
20. Get the circle small, two four braids facing into the circle
21. Receive the circle to the smallest, cut off the excess lines and burn it, so that it is completed
How about, this golden chain is good.
The video made a red one, not so beautiful
Of course, there are several pentagrams, all kinds
Which one do you think is good?
Well, you can watch the video tutorial if you don’t understand, or you can leave a message in the comment area below.
Finally, Happy National Day! Happy birthday of the motherland! (Although a little late)